Friday, March 2, 2012

Ah Genics, how I love thee...let me count the ways



As you can see above in the first picture this night cream comes in a beautiful eye catching 1.0 oz jar.  When you open the jar you are greeted with a rich yet soft scent (my fiance really likes the smell). In the second picture it shows what the consistency of the cream looks like. This is a thick cream and those with sensitive or oily skin may opt for a different cream. However those with tolerant versatile skin, this is a WONDERFUL night cream. 

My impressions of this cream are as follows:

  • My skin has a tendency to be oily in some places so I use this cream very sparingly. I applied it lightly to my t-zone and the rest around that and my neck. Almost immediately, my skin feels softer. I ran around the house making everyone feel my cheek, I was very excited by how wonderfully luxurious my skin felt. 

  • Since this is a thicker cream a little goes a long way. For those with sensitive skin you may opt to apply with damp fingers to thin out the formula a bit. The up side to this is that the jar will last you longer!

  • The next morning my skin still feels soft and supple. I would have expected with a thick cream that my skin would be over hydrated and oily, but to my great surprise my skin was less oily than if I hadn't put moisturizer on at all! I was ecstatic by this! 

Overall opinion of this cream is that I absolutely love it! It's got a great scent and makes my skin feel like it's glowing. This night cream normally costs $38 for a jar, but since it lasts so long it really makes it worth the price in the long run. It's highly recommended and highly reviewed on the AVON website which creates a great expectation for the product. 

So there you have it ladies! Please email me to order and I will absolutely send you a product that you a sure to love!

darizaa@live.com
www.youravon.com/melissatennis


No comments:

Post a Comment